[CLUE-Cert] meeting

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Mon Nov 29 13:03:19 MST 2004

On 11-23 20:11, Dennis J Perkins wrote:
> I had supper with Jef and we agreed that we will have our meeting next
> Tuesday.

Thanks for the heads up.

I installed Fedora Core 3 on that machine I brought last time. I set up yum
and apt and used mostly yum, IIRC, to do part of the setup for MythTV. I
forget exactly where I left off, but I do remember that I was thinking I
needed to get the drivers/software for the PVR 350 set up.

This morning, while waiting a bit for the roads to clear of snow and other
cars, I worked on getting Ndiswrapper going. I got up to the last bit. So
far, it looks ok. I have yet to put WEP key in, set SSID, and try it,
though. But everything else looked positive. I may try tonight if I get home
early enough.

Cheers,

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
Get up, stand up. Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up. Never give up
the fight.
-Bob Marley