[clue-cert] Fwd: February/March LPI Newsletter

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.net
Mon Apr 18 06:33:44 MDT 2005

Comments below.

On Mon, 2005-04-18 at 06:19 -0600, Jef Barnhart wrote:
> Thanks Craford.
>
> I did a quick glance through this, is there anything in this that will
> help? I see alot of "Hey We're LPI" and nothing about helping to study.

Hit
https://www.lpi.org/en/lpic.html

Which has a URLs for the objectives and some sample questions for the
exams.

> I think that some people call this a "marketing piece."

As for a "market piece", depends on the perspective.  I see it as "here
is how we are expanding" (marketing...perhaps) and "how are we improving
the exams in various forms"  (see items (1). (9), and (10) from the
prior message).

I do admit, I do not see similar from RedHat or even close in regards to
where they are in general with their training and certifications outside
of hitting their web site directly or my daily dose of /. articles
perhaps now and then with a blurp.

--- Crawford
Linux+, LCP, LPIC-1, RHCT

--