[clue-cert] awk book

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Wed Aug 17 11:37:08 MDT 2005

On 08-17 15:50, davidholz at copper.net wrote:
> >I read this article - I think I found it on Slashdot -
> >I was impressed enough that I've checked out his book:
> >"Hackers & Painters" - Our local libraries are a great
> >resource.
> >          David

Yup. Although I actually bought Hackers & Painters, I've saved untold $$$ by
using the library. I've recently been pleasantly surprised to see that both
Denver & JeffCo carry "Freedom of Expression" - a book that is near the top
of my ever-growing list...I just hope these rumors of making some of the
Denver branches all-Spanish are bogus.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
Trying to get an education here is like trying to get a drink from a fire
hose.