[clue-cert] Tuesday night

Jef Barnhart jef at batky-howell.com
Tue Aug 23 07:42:16 MDT 2005

Dawg and all,

Well what I need to talk about is next months meeting. There are a
couple of things that are going on.

1. Lea Ann is due Sept. 10th. So we will have another little one.
2. I am going, hopfully, to teach in NH. the 4th week of Sept.

So we need to talk about how we are going to do next months meeting. Are
we going to postpone till the folowing week?

Jef