[clue-cert] books, query about what is being studied

Dennis J Perkins dperkins at techangle.com
Sat Mar 26 16:35:31 MST 2005

We decided to start working on the LPI certification in April, so no one
has missed anything.

No, it's not a supper club, but a few of us meet for supper first at
Hoong's Palace.  The meetings are held at Battky-Howell.

I'm not sure what book Jef is referring to.  The only two books I am
aware of are the Cram Exam and a book by Oreilly.