[clue-cert] Bash scripting

Danielson, Lynn Lynn.Danielson at ihs.com
Fri Sep 23 15:10:14 MDT 2005

I took the LPIC 101 (w/ rpm) exam today and passed. :-)

Remember, there is only one more week before they merge the rpm & dpkg
tests.  I highly recommend to everyone in our study group -- take the
exam.  The ExamCram2 book helped me out quite a bit.  A number of the
exam questions were very similar to those in the practice exam and end
of chapter questions.  The rpm questions weren't as hard as I thought
they might be, but again, the book helped me out in that area.

I've been hanging out with you guys for years now.  I believe that you
could all pass this exam with very little preparation.  You know this
stuff.  Go for it.

Lynn