[clue-cert] Bash scripting

Danielson, Lynn Lynn.Danielson at ihs.com
Wed Sep 28 10:00:35 MDT 2005

Congrats Dave!

I found passing the test to be a confidence building experience, which is another reason I encourage everyone to take it.  I'll admit I was pushed a bit by the spectre of dpkg.  My lowest scores on the exam were the hardware/architecture and X Windows sections.  I'm sure I've heard testing advice that initial responses are often the correct ones and that over thinking a question can lead you into changing a correct answer to an incorrect one.  This happened to me on at least one X Windows question.  On the other hand, I'm sure that reviewing a few questions allowed me to get at least one of them right.  So in my case, maybe it was a wash.  Whatever, a pass is a pass.  Dennis, Jef -- take the test.   :-)

I am sorry I didn't make the meeting last night.  We were upgrading our back up system yesterday and were at it well into the evening.  If I hadn't completely spaced the meeting, I might have been able to join you for a half hour or so.  I do hope to join in again next month.  'Hope to see you then.

Lynn