[clue-cert] Next meeting?

Zach Giezen zach at thegiezens.com
Thu Jul 27 15:22:55 MDT 2006

Hi Vincent
:-)
My name is Zach, I'm the C.L.U.E. North Coordinator.
We would love for you to come to our group. The north group
meets at Devry University in westminster every 4th monday of the month.
so this month it will be on the 24th at 7p. This Week I will be
demonstrating how to make your own linux live cd.
Like Knoppix or Slax. Are you familiar with them?
Please come, and enjoy the camaraderie and knowledge of our attendees.
We hope to see you there.

visit
http://clue.denver.co.us
for driving directions.