[clue-cert] tomorrow's meeting

dperkins at frii.com dperkins at frii.com
Mon Apr 23 13:46:25 MDT 2007

I don't know if anyone has found a meeting place yet.  We could meet at
Hoong's  and after eating, hold the meeting there.  It's not ideal, lack
of wireless, etc., but it could be an interim solution.

I built a new small-form factor computer last week.  There were a few
glitches, such as most distros not supporting AMD's SB600 chip, but it's
running both Arch and the new Ubuntu now.

There were a few requirements in building this:  dual-core AMD64, SFF,
very low noise, SATA.  I learned a few interesting things while
researching what to buy.