[clue-cert] tomorrow's meeting

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Tue Apr 24 12:27:34 MDT 2007

On 04-23 19:27, Dennis J Perkins wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-04-23 at 23:19 +0000, davidholz at copper.net wrote:
> > Dennis' idea to meet at Hoong's sounds good for now.
> >
> > I did ask about meeting rooms at Castlewood Library
> > (Arapahoe Road).
> >
> > The big room needs to be reserved.  Small room is first-come,
> > first-served.  We'd need to be out by 9:00 PM (normal library
> > hours).  If I remember correctly, there is no wired internet
> > access and wirelss is not very reliable.
> >
> > There are other library possibilities (Lone Tree, Highlands Ranch,
> > Bemis, etc. ) but they all have similar restraints.
> >
> > I plan to be at Hoong's around 5:30.
> >
> > Bye for now,
> >
> >        David
>
> I stopped at Castlewood after work.  The small meeting room was already
> reserved but the big one was available so they gave that to me.  I was
> told that we can extend the table legs to raise the tables.  And
> wireless is doubtful.  It's not perfect, but we can try it.
>
> If someone has a better place, let me know and I'll cancel the
> reservation.

I'll see you guys at Hoong's.

(CC'ing Jef again)

I don't have anything in the way of gadgets to bring. I do have a Lisp book
I happen to have with me, as well as Dave's books.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com/
Have you ever seen fire in zero gravity? It's beautiful. It's like liquid, it
slides over everything...
-Laurence Fishburne, "Event Horizon"