[clue-cert] meeting

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Mon Feb 26 07:56:03 MST 2007

On 02-23 22:24, Dennis J Perkins wrote:
> I assume that we will meet at Batky-Howell on Tuesday.

BTW, I put this in Google calendar. If you search public events for CLUE
Linux certification, you'll see two entries:

http://calendar.google.com

As Jed pointed out on cluetech, you have to have a login. Also, Google
calendar seems to have a strange bug in it where the map from the calendar
event is NOT doing the same thing as Google maps does. You'll see if you
click on the map for the Hoong's event. I've seen this when I tried to add
it for the install fest, too...I have to mail them when I get the chance.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com/
A definition of teaching: casting fake pearls before real swine.
-Bill Cain, "Stand Up Tragedy"