[clue-cert] Meeting tonight?

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Tue Jul 24 14:09:40 MDT 2007

Doug is busy and Dave isn't feeling well.  I sent an email to Jef but I don't know if he will be coming or if the new guy will be there.

We can meet at Hoong's for supper and see if anyone shows up.  We could talk about your project too.

I've been busy going thru bootscripts, LFS's in particular, and the LSB requirements and trying to document how the scripts work.  I'm writing my own now to experiment with.  The best way to understand a program or anything is to write/do it yourself.

After I finish this, I will probably dig deep into udev.

The bootscript maintainer likes something I did in one routine, and that might be incorporated into LFS.

From: Sean LeBlanc <seanleblanc at comcast.net>