[clue-cert] meeting reminder for 2-26-08

davidholz at copper.net davidholz at copper.net
Tue Feb 26 10:55:00 MST 2008

I'll see you at Hoong's.

Thanks for reminder,

          David

--- dennisjperkins at comcast.net wrote:

From: dennisjperkins at comcast.net
To: clue-cert at cluedenver.org (Clue-Cert)
Subject: [clue-cert] meeting reminder for 2-26-08
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 20:24:12 +0000

Our meeting is tomorrow night.

I've been reading some posts and articles about Asus's Eee computer.  I'm
considering buying one and putting Arch Linux on it.  This might be an
interesting topic for tomorrow...  prices, availability, options, etc.  And
maybe look at alternatives.

We need to update the website's info about the study group.  We can consider
tomorrow what it should say.

I'm thinking of writing a little Ruby/Gtk utility to help me with my wireless
link.  Nothing fancy.  Just use iwscan to look for access points and maybe
select one for use.