[clue-cert] change in meeting day

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Thu Sep 18 13:28:01 MDT 2008

I'm busy.  Swamped.  Overworked and underpaid.  But it's better than not having enough work. :)  I get bored if I'm not busy.

The meetings will be on the 4th Monday of each month.  Jef has asked to focus on the RHCE exam, so we will be starting that.  We are meeting at Castlewood Library off of Arapahoe Avenue.

I will be in Texas next week, and Dave was the only one that responded about the meeting next week.  He suggested cancelling this month's meeting and starting in October.  I need to reschedule our meetigns at the library for Monday too.  So, unless enough people want to get together on their own next week, September's meeting is cancelled.

From: "Ski Dawg" <skidawg at skidawg.org>