[clue-cert] Availability for the cert class

Tue Apr 7 10:37:18 MDT 2009

We're reached the middle of Chapter 2 last night, and we usually have a seat or three free, due to attrition.  You can jump in any time you like.  :-)

We'll continue on at the very brisk pace of about a chapter per week.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness, one at a time.