[clue-cert] LPIC1 SG: Many

Mike Scarborough mscarborough at associatedcontent.com
Thu Apr 9 09:25:09 MDT 2009

LPIC crew:

I just noticed this on the Canonical site, they are offering the bundle
for $120 per exam for those inclined to take the extra Ubuntu Certified
along with the two LPI exams. The vouchers are good for 12 months.

http://www.ubuntu.com/training/exams

Mike

-

Mike Scarborough
Sr. Software Engineer
Associated Content - associatedcontent.com
720.217.2351 | F: 720.214.0293