[clue-cert] CoLoCo Release Party - Ubuntu Linux 9.04 Jaunty Jackelope

Thu Apr 16 16:08:28 MDT 2009

I'm not really the organizer.  Nerdy Nick is.  But, I wanted it to be a Calendar item for you...

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness, one at a time.