[clue-cert] CoLoCo Release Party - Ubuntu Linux 9.04 Jaunty Jackelope

Thu Apr 16 18:54:18 MDT 2009

Close enough.  :-)

There are two events planned.  Kevin's party on Friday evening, and the CoLoCo party on Sunday afternoon.  I won't be in the country on Friday 4/26 night, but I will definitely be at the D-Note on Sunday 5/3.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness, one at a time.