[clue-cert] Dennis's group meeting on Dec 21

Dennis J Perkins dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Fri Dec 18 23:01:21 MST 2009

I assume that you want to meet on the 21st.  If not, let me know.

I've been reading about Smalltalk after reading an interesting interview
with Dan Ingalls.  I'm finding it to be a very interesting and clean
language.  I am also fascinated by the fact that its message structure
tends to produce more English-like programs.  It clearly shows the
differences between creating an object-oriented system from the bottom
up (They had no choice.  Smalltalk led the way for the most part.) and
grafting it on (C++ and Objective C).