[clue-cert] Re: Linux Certification Study Group (LPIC-1)]

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Mon Feb 16 22:06:55 MST 2009

On 02-15 22:55, Ward Dduncan wrote:
> Wow...nice attitude

Well...let me be the first one to say it:

I think that without emoticons you may be reading something into this that
wasn't there.

I've known David though his actions at various CLUE events, and I would say
he has a GREAT attitude. He's often the person that takes time to try to
answer tech questions on the clue-tech list. Dave also sets up the event,
and helps a lot of folks at install fests. He's really an upstanding guy,
IMHO. It takes a certain type of patience to help others through their
problems this much, both IRL, as well as on-line.

There seem to be quite a few Daves and Davids involved with CLUE, too, so
it's easy to get all those Dave and Davids mixed up.

I hope you get to meet Dave sometime.

Cheers.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com
New Hampshire law forbids you to tap your feet, nod your head, or in
any way keep time to the music in a tavern, restaurant, or cafe.