[clue-cert] Attendance

Tue Jul 7 12:07:27 MDT 2009

If there are not 6 or more students next week, I will assume that the rest of the material is not interesting enough to prioritize highly, and this class will end.  There is no point in providing a service that is not highly valued.

If you think the class is valuable, and you're looking forward to the chapters on Scripting and Security, please demonstrate that being in the classroom each Monday night until we finish.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720-333.LANS
Use Linux.  It prevents Microsoftening of the head.