[clue-cert] LPIC-1 SG: Tonight! (parking)

Mon Mar 16 11:29:39 MDT 2009

Choose an answer from the following:

 - You can take the light rail.
 - You can park under the Denver Place building.  There will be plenty of space at that time, and it will probably end up being free.  (The exit gate is left open when the last lot-guard goes off duty, usually by 9pm.)
 - You can park on top of the Greyhound station for $5.
 - You can park at a meter, but you have to feed it every two hours, and it's $1 per hour.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness, one at a time.