[clue-cert] LPIC-1 SG: 1st Meeting

Ward wardndani at aol.com
Tue Mar 17 10:16:50 MDT 2009

I wanted to say thank you for your willingness and your efforts to make
this study group happen.

I also think that the study group went well.  It was fun and I
definitely learned last night.  The amount of people seemed to be just
about right.  I would like to see if we could keep the group as is for
now.  I would also like to learn from the others who have expertise and
get their perspective and knowledge.