[clue-cert] Help with VMware/VirtualBox - Linux header kernel problems

Ward wardndani at aol.com
Thu Mar 19 21:43:58 MDT 2009

It isn't working.  Here is the response that I am getting:

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package linux-headers-2.6.24-23-generic is not available, but is
referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
E: Package linux-headers-2.6.24-23-generic has no installation candidate

any thoughts?