[clue-cert] Monthly Cert Mtg/Dinner 4th Mon 3/23/09

Mon Mar 23 13:51:02 MDT 2009

I'm sorry if I was unclear.  I realized that there's a conflict for anyone that is interested in both groups, that I am partly responsible for creating that conflict, and I was attempting to apologize for having done so.

Since I'm writing again, and curious, what is being studied at the regular CLUE-cert meetings?

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness, one at a time.