[clue-cert] LPIC-1 SG: Last reminder evar

Mitch Smith mitchmcse at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 16:26:04 MDT 2009

I am not going to be able to make it tonight.  I will be home sick instead.  If someone could email me an overview of what was gone over and where we are along with what needs to be done for next week I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Mitch Smith

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."