[clue-cert] LPIC1-SG: Great news!

Fri Mar 27 13:57:55 MDT 2009

LPI has decided to instantiate a LUG / Study Group discount program.  I'm happy to say we will be the first beneficiaries of the program!  :-)

I don't have the specifics yet, but I think it'll be something like $10 off each exam.  I'm just too excited not to share it with you.

If you know folks outside of Denver who might want to do a study group like ours, let me know.  I'm going to try to template our approach, so that others can use it.  Free learning system, eh.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness, one at a time.