[clue-cert] LPIC1-SG: Great news!

Fri Mar 27 18:47:00 MDT 2009

We didn't quite finish Chapter 1 last week, so I'll do a little clean up on redirectors and finish Chapter 1, then Kevin Fries will lead the study of Chapter 2, software package management (rpm, yum, deb, apt, source).

Have both chapters read and study ideas or questions written.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness, one at a time.