[clue-cert] LPIC-1 SG

Kevin Fries kfries6 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 09:46:01 MDT 2009

I currently have two things going on after work on Wednesday, so it would
depend on:

  A) What time we will meet, I will assume it is still 6:30 unless I hear
otherwise, but the earliest I could do on Wednesday is 6:45-7:00
  B) Where we meet, again assuming no change but is that a solid assumption
or only the best assumption we have for now?
  C) If I can rearrange the class I take on Wednesday night to another
night.

Sorry to be difficult about this, but my dance card is pretty full right
now, so any change for me ranges from difficult to impossible.

Kevin