[clue-cert] Fwd: we are live.....be there!

Tue Nov 3 10:38:49 MST 2009

I don't know why that message re-posted.  It shouldn't have, it's two weeks old!

Anyway, we're looking forward to your leading tomorrow night!  Remember to have plenty of hands-on work for students to do, more than half of the overall learning experience should be "try this / do this".

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, LPIC-1
tel://720.333.LANS