[clue-cert] UCPSG Holy Days

Mon Nov 16 15:34:59 MST 2009

Indeed, if I meant to spell "Holly".

It depends on your perspective on your family / close friends.  For some, these are Helly Days, or UnHoly Days, or a holy daze, Batman.  I suppose if you smoke it, you might get a Holly Daze, but I don't think anybody smokes holly.

For my part, this is the time of year when I celebrate my place in the universe and my relationship with the Uber Maker.  I'll also spend more time than usual over the next few months thinking about Jesus, what his story means to me, and how my actions reflect, or fail to reflect, that meaning, and whether, ultimately, I've been of any use to the people I've encountered in my life.

I love the Holy Days, and the return to celebration, splendor, and significance that they bring.

Now, where's the party this year!?

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, LPIC-1