[clue-cert] Linux Fundamentals at Parsec, 11/2 through 11/6

Dawn Rubin (Parsec) drubin at parsec.com
Tue Oct 20 15:28:25 MDT 2009

$1995 for a 5 day fun packed time with David at the helm!

Dawn Rubin
Sales & Marketing Director
PARSEC Group

999 18th St Suite 1725 North Tower
Denver, CO 80202
720.962.9583
drubin at parsec.com

www.parsec.com <http://www.parsec.com>

Mission Critical Support Services for OpenVMS, Tru64 UNIX, HP-UX, AIX,
Linux, Solaris and Microsoft environments.

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This
message is privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient or  agent responsible for delivering it to
the recipient, you are  hereby notified that you have received this
document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this Communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and
delete the original message. The opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message do not necessarily represent the views
and/or opinions of PARSEC Group.