[clue-cert] Ubuntu Certified Professional study group

Wed Sep 9 16:29:12 MDT 2009

Dave Anselmi roxxorz.  :-)

Schedule is every Wednesday evening, beginning 9/16 and running for 10 to 12 weeks.  Gather time begins at 6PM, and class starts at 6:30PM.  Expected dismissal by 10PM.

Location is the PARSEC office at 999 18th Street, Suite 1725, Denver 80202.

Certification target is the LPI-199 exam, the third (and last) in the Ubuntu Certified Pro track.  We covered LPI-101 and LPI-102 over the last six months.

Gunuff?

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, LPIC-1