[clue-cert] Ubuntu CP Study Group begins TONIGHT!

Charles E. Boston opensourcetwin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 18:07:11 MDT 2009

David,

I have a domestic issues that has arisen that will prevent me from
making tonight's session. My childcare option fell through. If this is
going to put me to far behind, I guess that I will just have to work on
my own. If you still feel that the sessions would be benefit me without
causing problems for others, just let me know what information that I
need to cover so that I can keep pace. Also, I would need to know which
book is going to be the used. Thank you!

Charles Boston