[clue-cert] Ubuntu CP Study Group begins TONIGHT!

Ski Dawg skidawg at skidawg.org
Wed Sep 16 21:50:57 MDT 2009

I found the Michael Jang book on half.com for $20-$30 (with the lowest
at this time listed at $15.75)
http://product.half.ebay.com/_W0QQtgZinfoQQprZ64427928

Also, at half.com, they have the latest Official Ubuntu book $20-$30
as well (with the lowest at this time at $18.55).
http://product.half.ebay.com/_W0QQprZ72341685QQtgZinfo

You might be able to find them lower elsewhere, but that is where I bought mine.
--
Doug

Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window.
   -- Steve Wozniak