[clue-cert] Fw: Linux Professional Institute Discount Exam Voucher

David "Barahon" Willson DLWillson at TheGeek.NU
Tue Dec 7 20:33:01 MST 2010

Sent via David's Droid X.

-----Original message-----
From: David Acheson <surveys at lpi.org>
To: DLWillson at TheGeek.NU
Sent: Wed, Dec 8, 2010 03:10:43 GMT+00:00
Subject: Linux Professional Institute Discount Exam Voucher

Dear LPI candidate:

In May 2010 we communicated to you about an online survey (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/lpi-members) and a new LPI initiative on an online store: http://www.lpimall.com.

Given the response to these initiatives we have negotiated an online discount
for our exams in the final weeks of 2010 with both our test vendors.

If you are registered as an LPI member in North America the following exam
discounts are available to you:

PEARSON VUE and PROMETRIC test centers:

* Dates: December 7, 2010 through December 31, 2010

* Retail price for all tests (except 301): US $99 (discounted $69 from
$168)

* Good in the US and Canada only

* Code: LPI2010 (This code is the same for both Prometric and Pearson VUE)

Please use the "Code" when booking the tests. Please note LPI retake
policies.

Included below is our message from earlier this year.

Thanks for your participation!

Sincerely,

David Acheson
Director of North America Sales and Marketing
Linux Professional Institute

-------
(Spring 2010 Email)

Welcome! Because you registered with LPI, we’re sharing the following
with you.

We announce two exciting projects that are exclusive to our members in
North America:

First, the Linux Professional Institute is always looking to improve our
services. You can help us do that by taking our brief 15-question survey
at:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/lpi-members

As our way of thanking you, the names of those who complete the survey will
be included in a