[clue-cert] UCPSG tonight

Wed Feb 3 14:21:53 MST 2010

Can someone moderate Heather's reply all so that it gets to the list participants?

In case the answer's "no", she said, >>>
Hello Clue participants!  Hope all is well. I am bringing Almond Roca (it's similar to Enstrom's toffee but BETTER!)  : )

Hope to see you at the Linux class tonight!

Heather
<<<

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast