[clue-cert] UCPSG one more meeting?

Mon Feb 8 14:01:11 MST 2010

Who all wants one more meeting on the Ubuntu study track, or to join me for independent "fill-in" study?  If I get three by noon tomorrow, I'll host here at PARSEC and announce the meeting here on this list.  I'll be in the room in any case, because I'm going to attempt the exam BEFORE the party.  Then you all can congratulate or laugh at me, whichever's appropriate.  :-)

We tested/reviewed through chapter 9 last meeting, which was supposed to have been the last meeting, but I'm thinking I'd like to do one more, since it's obvious I need to study anyway, and I get more done when I have a commitment to you all.

Remember to clear the evening of Friday, February 19th for "movie night" / "track completion party" at Mark and Susan's.

Here are my movie suggestions for Mark and Susan:
 - MP Grail, because Heather's never seen it.
 - Princess Bride, because Jon has the lines insufficiently memorized.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, LPIC-1
tel://720.333.LANS