[clue-cert] LPIC/Ubuntu certification study group Party (a.k.a. Movie Night)

Fri Feb 19 18:01:16 MST 2010

I was thinking the same, and that Mary Elizabeth is missing out on a mess of pledges...  Nonetheless, have a GREAT weekend, and hopefully, I see you for the Red Hat classes.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE N+ A+ L+ NovellCLA LPIC-1
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness, one at a time.