[clue-cert] Dennis's group meets tonight

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Mon Jan 25 12:03:34 MST 2010

I don't know if this will go out on the mailing list since it is being switched over to the new account.

Our meeting is tonight. Supper at Hoong's, then meeting at the library at 7PM. We might be a few minutes late, as usual. I don't know what the topic is, but I am still exploring Smalltalk. Or we can look at Calibre, since both Dave and I are using Calibre. I started using it with my Sony ebook reader.this month, so I don't know much about it yet.