[clue-cert] David Willson's Cert Study Group @ PARSEC: UCP -> RHCE

Thu Jan 28 14:33:51 MST 2010

David Willson's Linux certification study group will be starting a Red Hat Certified Engineer course early in March.  We will continue to meet on Wednesday nights at PARSEC, from 6:30pm to 9:30pm.  This course will go 26 or 27 Wednesdays.  We'll finish our work on Ubuntu Certified Pro next week or the week after and take a short hiatus to rest and gather in new people.

I'm not yet decided on book/materials, so don't buy anything yet.

For the first time, we'll be charging a nominal fee for the training, to rewardso that instructors and the hosting company get a small reward for their outlay of resources, time, and/or effort.  Each night's training will cost $10 in advance or $15 at the door.  You may pre-pay $225 for the whole course, if you prefer.  If the training is desirable to you or someone you know, but paying money for it is an issue, contact me directly about scholarship opportunities for instructors/assistants.

If someone you know should be Red Hat certified, or at least certifiable, make sure they get on this list so they don't miss further announcements, like the exact start date.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, LPIC-1
tel://720.333.LANS