[clue-cert] CERT meeting (Dennis's group) on Aug 26

davidholz at copper.net davidholz at copper.net
Sun Jul 25 09:46:33 MDT 2010

Dennis,

FWIW:  I stopped off and picked up extra USB cable on way home yesterday and
continued playing with netbook & N800.  I think I was seeing strange problems
with ARCH because the file system had filled.  I deleted some of your old
files & that helped a little and then deleted you as a user and that left
much more space.  I'll probably install easypeasy via CD (in place of ARCH)
when I get back from IJA Festival.  Also I found out that not all distros
are supported by unetbootin or ubuntu's USB disk creator.  I was able to
create a bootable thumb drive for Mint using unetbootin & it worked on Netbook.
I was also able to add Lessig's book (you mentioned) to N800 & I see it
via fbreader.

Thanks for your help,

     David