[clue-cert] June 28 Monday meeting (Dennis's group)

Dennis J Perkins dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Sun Jun 27 12:09:55 MDT 2010

We have someone who wants to build LFS, so we will discuss it
tomorrow.

I will also bring my new Asus Eee 1201T netbook.

I will be getting rid of my Eee 1200.  It is black and has a 10.1"
display.  It has a 40 GB SSD (I think it might actually be 8 GB and 32
GB SSD), wireless, and a webcam.  It is running Arch Linux, but you can
reinstall the original software or put on Ubuntu Remix.

I also want to get rid of my Nokia N800 Internet tablet.