[clue-cert] PARSEC - David Willson - RHCE Class

Tue Mar 16 19:05:02 MDT 2010

The RHCE class will begin on Monday 4/18 or Tuesday 4/19 and PARSEC is hosting.

Early registration (which carries a significant discount) will close on 3/31.

This is a pay class targeting RHCT and RHCE certifications, not a study group.

The class will run Monday or Tuesday night by consensus among interested students.

This class is NOT for company-funded students, please.  My intention is to make real
classroom training affordable to Linux enthusiasts who are building their skills
on their own time and money.

Let me know directly (and soon) if you're interested.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness