[clue-cert] RHCE Class

Wed Mar 17 15:52:43 MDT 2010

> I'm interested in the RHCE class.

Great!  Hurry up and register, there are only 12 seats left!  :-)  Seriously, today's "opening day".  I have enough detail hammered out to start taking payments.

> Is it a weekly class?

Yes.  Starting at 6:30pm the evening of Monday 4/18 or Tuesday 4/19.  Want to be involved in the decision between Monday and Tuesday?

> How long will it last?

RHEL SysAdmin (RHCT) (RHCE Part 1) will go for 12 sessions of 3.5 hours each.
RHEL Engineer (RHCE Part 2)        will go for 12 sessions of 3.5 hours each.
There will be an optional party/review session at the end of each.
We won't have class on holidays.

> How much will it cost?

There are some choices to make, but for the record, each class in this course is equivalent to more than a full week of classroom training, and I regularly teach that for $2000 per seat.  This is a screaming deal at any of the below prices:

$1590 for complete RHCE course or $795 for each class.

$645  for each class if you BYOB (bring your own box and book).
      Almost any computer with 1.5GB RAM should do, and the book will be an RHCE book by Ghori or Jang.
      You can buy both or wait for me to decide which one we're using.
      If you buy both soon, you can weigh in on which one we use in class.

$495  for the SysAdmin/RHCT class if you BYOB ~and~ register by March 31st.

$795  for both classes if you BYOB and register and pay for both of them before March 31st.
      Yes, this is the best deal.

> How do I register?

If you already know what you want, call Jackie at PARSEC at 303-763-9600 x233.  She'll take your credit card payment, and give you a seat number.  Or, if you prefer to pay by check, Jackie can give you an address to mail payment to.  Payments must be post-marked by March 31st or they will not be qualified for the early registration discount.  Seat numbers will not be given until your check clears.

Or, if you want to discuss things first, call me at 720-333-5267, and we'll work out which classes and discounts you want.