[clue-cert] David Willson moving ops to Facebook

Mon Mar 22 23:40:49 MDT 2010

Y'all,

Since my efforts are going "for pay", no matter how low the price, I think it's in good taste to stop using CLUE's server as my communications platform.  Please follow me to Facebook if you are, were, or ever might be, one of the students in one of my study groups or classes.  The name of my Facebook group is "Get your Linux on!"  I won't get weird(er) there, I promise.

My goal is to be able to dedicate my whole working life to educating folks about Free software, and this is where I'll start.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness