[clue-members] Boot Problem with Mandriva 2007 download disk

Fr. Johnny pipelover at durangosmokeshop.com
Wed Dec 13 11:54:12 MST 2006

Hello I am new to the group. I am a newbe to Mandriva 2007. I downloaded
Mandriva one 2007 and installed it on my computer as a try before buy. I
like the OS but am having a small problem....I have a dual boot system
Windows XP Professional and Mandriva 2007 and After 2/3 boots from one
system to another I get a screen on the next boot that looks like this ----

L 070707070707070707... the 07 is about about twenty times.

I think it may have something to do with the boot loader because when I
boot from the Mandriva CD and reinstall Mandriva I am okay for again a
few more boots (I can also then boot into XP which is still intact).
Mandriva is on a 40G HDD by itself and XP on a 80G HDD). I either need
help on how to resolve this, or how to uninstall Mandriva as this is on
my work computer and all the books are on XP. I appreciate the help
Johnny Shepherd Cortez, Colorado Ham Operator KD5LWU