[clue-talk] August 8th Meeting ** New Location **

Jeffery C. Cann jccann at home.com
Fri Aug 4 20:59:02 MDT 2000

Greetings.

Join us for our August meeting this Tuesday, the 8th.   The KISS session
is at 6:30 and Jim Intriglia will discuss the Red Hat Package Manager
(RPM).  RPM is a system management tool used to install, update, or
remove software on the Red Hat (and others) distribution.

Our main presentation is by Ken Weinert.  He will discuss CVS -
Concurrent Version System.  Please visit our web site at
http://clue.denver.co.us for additional information.

****** PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW MEETING LOCATION *********
Hall-Kinion offered their presentation hall for our meetings.  It seats
60-70 in stadium style.  We look forward to moving in to our new
location.  You can get directions and maps to our new meeting location
at:

http://clue.denver.co.us/meetingInfo.html

Hope to see you on Tuesday!

Jeffery Cann