[CLUE-Talk] VMWare

Grant Johnson Grant.Johnson at MetroIS.com
Mon Dec 11 10:50:34 MST 2000

Well, I bought and installed VMWare.  I had to.  I needed some windows
apps, and it was the only way to install windows (It won't install native
on my laptop because of MSBS(r) about licenses.)

So.... Whoever it was that wanted to see it, I have it, and it will be
there tomorrow.

Realworld view:  Gentle apps run without and noticeable difference, heavy
apps and installing run about half speed, however, I can recompile PCMCIA
services for my new kernel while installing Office 2000 (The application I
had to have for work, since my boss keeps sending me Access 2000 files)