[CLUE-Talk] Just a couple of questions

Don Collier collierd at email.com
Wed Dec 27 09:29:30 MST 2000

I have a couple question for you all out there.  What is a good (cheap)
SCSI card that I can use in Linux?  I have one that I use for my CD-R in
Windows but cannot make it work in Linux.  I think it is time for a
newer one anyway.  I have some plans for a future upgrade.

Second question is reading an NTFS partition.  I want to move my Windows
FS to NTFS but saw in the kernel that NTFS support is still
experimental.  Has anyone had any luck reading an NTFS partition?

I am running Redhat 6.2 with kernel version 2.2.14 on a P3 550.

Thanks.

Don Collier